Saturday 20 November 2010

No truer words have ever been spoken. I think this image pretty much sums up my life and those of other fibromyalgia suffers. I wish I could make people see, I know how it must look, to say I'm in constant pain and yet I look completely normal; I'd think I was lying too! Another way I explain it is imagine the pain when you break your arm... well imagine that pain in ALL your bones 24/7 - kinda sucks. On another image I've found on the net, it says 'Sarcastic and hurtful words from those we trust or complete strangers', well I have to say I have experienced a lot of that. The worst was when someone refused to believe me, point blank, and whenever I said I couldn't do something because of my Fibromyalgia, they just looked at me as if I was speaking a different language. This person didn't want to know, and I considered her to be a close friend. But I'm ever the optimist, I have made some amazing friends in college and at university that have truly changed my life; my boyfriend James, what can I say, I could never leave him. I have never felt so loved and understood by another person as much as he makes me feel. Bless him, he helps me manage my diet to help control some of the unpleasant side effects of fibromyalgia, he walks me to and from lessons and carries all my bags... he is the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment